We utilize and provide the best & most natural looking hair restoration technology in the business. Our systems provide all clients with a beautiful natural looking head of hair. We custom design Hair Systems for Men with different degree of hair loss (also known as wigs and hairpieces) We have over 30 years of experience in the hair replacement industry in Vancouver’s lower mainland. We started working locally over the years with Vancouver’s “Hair Club for Men” before branching out on our own with our unique natural looking systems. Give us a try, you will not be disappointed!! We guarantee you will have the best fit and most natural look possible, no fooling you with stock systems, just honest, reliable service done with the utmost integrity in a relaxing, private and professional setting. No contracts to bind you into & no gimmicks or pressure by salespeople to hound you, no walking into a public salon full of people.
We can provide you with testimonials or one or two client phone numbers upon request. Try us out – you will not be disappointed – we are a small company that will give you one on one first class service!
We also do repairs and carry all kinds of supplies. Unisex Salon Hairstyling for Women and Men available at our Kelowna location only.
• a stylist for 30 years in Vancouver B.C.
• worked with various major companies as a stylist, corporate trainer, management, stage
work, and teaching
• 17 years experience in the hair replacement business. Started as a manager/styling director with Hair Club for Men in Burnaby when it first opened 1992.
• Self -employed in the hair replacement business since 1996 with two private studios and
the same clientele since first opened.
• discreet and confidential service in a professional and relaxed atmosphere.
• no sales people • no stock hair systems
• no marketing schemes • non-surgical custom hair systems
• no binding contracts designed to each client’s individual needs
• no hidden costs • guaranteed quality work and one on one
• no pressures service
• no running into other clients
In all my years of experience in the hair industry….through all the challenges to perfect my skills as a stylist…the journey takes me back to the most rewarding truths from the very beginning of my career…and that is helping clients feel and look good…. but with the lasting friendships where both clients and myself gain tremendous personal growth together…I am truly fortunate to be able to pursue my passion working with hair and be rewarded so greatly for it.